A couple seasons psssed me by
      已经逝去一些日子
      Since you made me feel so real
      曾经你让我感觉如此真实
      That feeling I remember
      我记得那种感觉
      It was as good as can be
      欲仙欲死
      I haven’t seen you for a while
      好久不见
      I wonder if you’re well
      我想问你近来可好
      What’s going on in your mind?
      你在想些什么
      I really would like to see
      我真的想要知道

      I try to think but it won’t do
      我试着想清楚却做不到
      It’s taking time to get near
      想要接近还需要时间
      Some things are hard to explain
      有些事难以解释
      I wonder can I tell you?
      我不知道能对你说什么
      We haven’t been taking much
      我们没有深入接触
      It doesen’t mean I don’t care
      不代表我不在意
      Should I just call you to say
      我是否应该打电话告诉你
      I’m falling and I miss you
      我非常想你

      oooh hoo
      Wish I was with you in my dreams
      梦里也想与你一起
      and I’m praying to be your side
      祈祷在你身边
      and suddenly you’ll slip away
      突然你就溜走

      oooh hoo
      Easy as flowing down the stream
      简单得像顺流而下
      Do you know that?
      你知道么
      Will you understand me?
      你理解我么
      Why is it you make me wait so long?
      为什么你让我等待那么久

      Sometimes do you think of me
      你会不会有时想我
      as much as I think of you
      和我想你一样多
      I’d like to know when you dream
      我想知道你的梦中
      Am I there?
      可有我身影
      Do you miss me?
      你想念我么

      I know you can’t share life with me
      我知道你不能与我一起生活
      and I don’t know what to do
      我不知所措
      but if you walk right thru my door
      但如果你正好经过我的家门
      you will see that I miss you
      你会发现我在想你

      In my heart
      在我的心里
      I want you
      我想要你
      to know that
      明白
      I miss you
      我想念你

      I miss you
      我想你
      I miss you
      我念你